We aim to follow our unique model based on three principles before providing services:
A solution to any challenge, is addressed only if it addresses the root cause of the issue, not the symptoms. SWC works with its clients in securing the identification for the route-cause of any challenge. For this, we utilize best-in-class Internal Audit services combined with the partners of our company business acumen and know-how to work with our clients to identify the main drivers of each challenge.
Services provided: Internal Audit/Governance & Fitness Assessment
Via the extensive experience of our company’s Principles, our vast P2P network, and our partners, we provide pragmatic and tangible solutions for our customers. The solutions are tailored to our customers’ needs, from tailor-made specific solutions to holistic Business Transformation projects. All solutions are geared towards best practices, whilst respecting localized needs and refinements.
Services provided: Management Consulting & Business Transformation
It is our belief that a solution that is not self-governed and sustainable is not a solution. We need to secure that the solution will be applied in a sustainable and consistent manner. For this, we have employed and partnered with the best-in-class Human Capital experts and programs. We have brought within our respective markets' solutions based on Blanchard Companies, de Bono, Wiley, Booth, Balance Scorecards, Hoshin Kanri, and PlanBase, among others.
Services provided: HR Services
Business Acumen & Know-How
• Extensive Business Experience & Expertise
• Capacity to link Internal Audit with Business Realities
• Local Presence with Extensive African and Emerging Market Know-How
Proven In-depth Internal Audit Know-How
• One of the top 10 Global Audit Firms
• No localized, but with African Experience
• Partnering Lead, Dr. Andreas Koutoupis with proven and extensive international Audit experience and expertise.
• Marketing Positioning/Branding
• Governance / Structure
• Financial Optimization/Restructuring
• Operational Efficiency / Supply Chain
• Performance Management
• A fully integrated cross-functional planning and execution
• Building sustainable, intangible asset value
• Processes & Procedure optimization.
• Governance / Controls development.
• Restructuring methodologies and execution.
And industry-specific expertise from our international network
Human Capital Optimization & Performance Management
• Organizational Structures Optimization
• Link Strategy with Key Performance Indicators addressing teams and employees.
• Track company and employee performance in a consistent and value-added manner.
• Optimize workforce and processes towards a sustainable and efficient organization.
• Skepsis World
• Balanced Scorecard
• Hoshin Kanri
Human Capital Development
• Develop the leadership of the company in line with the vision, ambition, and values of the organization.
• Develop cohesive and engaged teams.
• Develop the managerial skills of the company.
• Provide Executive Coaching.
• Assess employee capabilities and capacity in designing the optimum development plan, and career path guidance.
• Skepsis World
• Ken Blanchard
• de Bono
• The Boot Company
• Business Crisis Management
• Major Restructuring
• Cash Flow Crisis
• Mandate Undertaking
• Very experienced partners to step in and handle a crisis and or temporary management.
• Strong association with top-tear PR companies applicable to industries and type of crisis.
• Through our P2P network, we can source any required subject-matter-experts to secure agile, technocratic, and efficient formation of crisis strategies.